Wednesday, April 14

The Wretched Stench of Uranus

I went searching for Chip the Spaceship, but I have not found him. I decided to go to Uranus. Ever since I was a kid, I've always wanted to go there. Perhaps, I was a little juvenile when I was a kid. Back to the point, Uranus was actually really dull. I figured someone would have taken advantage of a great namesake as Uranus, but alas, this wasn't the case. I could just imagine a Uranus themed amusement park. There was a foul odor that could be experienced anywhere on Uranus. Perhaps, that's why no one goes there... Anyways, it was a short trip in the Milky Way galaxy because I wanted to return to Earth to study for my next venture. I wish I went to Saturn's moon, Titan, instead. Oh, well. When I landed back on Earth, I had a message on my answering machine from Perfect Man, telling me that I'm someone's perfect match. I don't like to bring my phone with me when I travel because I feel it takes away from the experience. I felt a little hesitant to follow up with Perfect Man. I signed up for Perfect Man a few years ago, when I was looking for my mate. Ever since President Sala of the Democratic Republic of the American Territories signed the Space Bill, all I want to do is travel. I don't want to be tied down to anyone or anything (I don't discriminate), although the companionship would be nice. It has been awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment