Wednesday, April 14

Talking Buses and Spaceships

I had myself stationed on Earth for a few weeks, traveling throughout San Francisco. My Honda Hydro Hovercraft broke down, so I had to take public transportation. While I was waiting at the bus stop, I heard someone talking to me. I looked to my side to find no one was there. The voice kept asking me if I was going to board the bus. I was confused, but as I looked up I noticed it was the bus that was questioning me. He introduced himself as Gus and he was looking forward to retirement. He didn't seem to have much patience because he kept insisting me to either get on the bus or stay on the bench. I was so fascinated. I just wanted to talk to him more. He told me I could just get on the bus to chat with him, so I did. Apparently, he had deadlines to meet. I got on the bus and made it clear this is a one time event since my hovercraft was in the shop. I told him I was an important astronaut (well, I'd like to think that.) He didn't seem impressed and asked me if I knew his friend, Chip. Chip the Spaceship as Gus called him. I was amazed I was even talking to a bus let alone be aware there was a spaceship that talks. With all the traveling I do, I'm surprised I haven't run into this Chip. Perhaps, I should do more traveling to find Chip. I wonder what he would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment