Wednesday, April 7

Return from Cadbury...

Hey you guys! Well, I've returned from the Cadbury galaxy and I've never had such a bad time. It was awful. It started out fine. I got to Xenox. I had plenty of batteries for my camera and oxygen tanks for my lungs. I took plenty of pictures. While I was on the safari, I met a girl named Sandy. She claimed she was looking for a friend of hers, Richard Madison. She gave me his photo and asked for me to look out for him. Apparently, Richard Madison has been lost for almost 20 years, if my memory serves me. I didn't have the heart to suggest to her that her friend is probably dead. She seemed so determined to find him for her close friend, James. It really put a damper on what could have been a memorable time on Xenox. I had tickets to see Jules Ponser. This was supposed to be a hot ticket event. As soon as I landed on Dozer, there was an announcement that Jules Ponser was admitted into an undisclosed rehab center in San Francisco (yeah, back on Earth) for an undisclosed drug problem. I wonder if it had something to do with the growing problem of the brain slugs. He did mention something on his blog. The fact that the show was canceled really disappointed me. After hearing the bad news, I decided just to return home. What a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment