Wednesday, April 7

Blast Off!

Here's to another adventure! I'm going to the outer reach of the Cadbury galaxy. I hear the weather is great this time of year. I plan on spending a good chunk of time out there, hopping from planet to planet or maybe even moon to moon. I've been doing some research with the help of Spacecations, so I'm pretty sure I know where to start. Xenox is a moon orbiting the planet Aldrois. Xenox has a robust wildlife and is enriched with beautiful vegetation and plantlife. I plan on taking a safari-style tour throughout the terrains of Xenon. I will have to purchase an oxygen tank and gravity boots. There is no oxygen on Xenox, so I will have to be careful. It's a good thing I did my research. I read that legendary comic, Jules Posner, should be playing at the Chinese Orpheum on the planet Dozer. Dozer is a planet run by evolved black Labradors. Their president named their planet after himself, Dozer. He doesn't like to be referred to as Mr. President or King, just simply, Dozer. I could see how that could get confusing. It will be my first time communicating with a dog, so I'm excited. It's unfortunate dogs on Earth haven't evolved as quickly as the Labradors on Dozer, but there's still hope. I wonder if there's a brain slug problem in the outer reaches of the galaxy like I've seen in my travels. I'll update you guys when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment