Tuesday, March 30

Svedka Vodka Winner of 2033

I just came from the Vodka of the Year award show. It was held on Mars and was hosted by legendary actor Jason Biggs. I remember him playing as Jim in "American Pie" almost 40 years ago. He had a somewhat lukewarm career before starring in his Oscar winning performance, as an amputated war veteran in "Hospital Room 45." I always wanted him to star in a movie with Johnny Knoxville because that would have been a special movie. Anyways, the award show was great. I was so starstruck. I couldn't count how many celebrities I saw. I saw some artists from Zeusyla too. Intergalactic superstar from the Mounds galaxy, Keshyra, opened the award show. Jason Biggs seemed he had a great time. He sang, danced, and made us laugh. By the end of the show, Jason announced Svedka was the winner of 2033 as it was voted the #1 vodka in the galaxy. I grabbed a few posters and I'll upload them to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment