Wednesday, March 24

Return from Zeusyla

Wow. I just got back from Zeusyla and it's just like how everyone said it would be. It's a small planet with around 11 million inhabitants, but they are quite wise. Zeusyla felt just like an amusement park. I think the Zeusylans believe Zeus to be a real God because there are statues of him erected throughout the planet. They even have flying horses as transportation. I wonder how they got those. The Zeusylans are nice people and can withstand oxygen, which was perfect for me. Later this week, I plan on going to the Madonna, "Like A Senior Citizen" concert. She's playing at Madison Cube Garden in New York, back on Earth. She must be getting up there in age. I wonder if she's on steroids or brain slugs. I hear that's the new addiction. Enough onthat tangent, I'll talk to you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment