Thursday, March 25

Like A Senior Citizen Concert on the Moon

I just returned from the Madonna "Like a Senior Citizen" concert. Madonna was originally supposed to play at Madison Cube Garden, but she pulled a muscle or two. Instead of canceling the concert, Madonna announced she would play on Earth's moon. I had to pay extra money to see her on the Moon, but it was quite an experience. Before the concert, I saw a bunch of mothers protesting with signs. They were protesting the abuse of brain slugs. I'm not a user, but I'm also not stupid. I know kids come to these concerts to get high, but I'm here to see Madonna! I don't care if she's 75 years old, she can still rock it! I did see a celebrity while I was there. I saw Karl Pilkington. He says the most odd and simple things. He can make an awkward situation even more awkward. I wonder if he's "special." I'm not sure what my next destination will be. I was thinking about traveling to the Skittles galaxy and see what's there. I've also always wanted to go to Mars and the Sun. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment